- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had this problem and I've tried everything posted and nothing worked so I just started messing around with my phone and may have figured it out. Here's what I did.
NOTE: I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AND YOU ARE SOLEY DOING THIS ON YOUR OWN AT YOUR OWN RESPOSIBLITY. Good Luck
1. Click the Menu Button
2. Scroll to Options Icon (the wrench) and click it
3. Click Advanced Options
4. Click Applications and wait for the Apps to load.
5. Scroll down and delete the apps that you dont need (see what I deleted)
6. I first deleted ICQ Messanger by scrolling over it and selecting the menu button then clicked delete, then clicked Yes and let it reboot
7. After it rebooted I clicked the Camera button on the side and it worked after I rebooted
8. Then I went back in and deleted Yahoo Messanger and let it reboot again. (This is up to you)
9. Last I deleted Windows Live Messenger and let reboot once again. (This is up to you)
I deleted these because I didnt use them anways. These were the only 3 apps that I deleted since I never used them. If you want, you could even delete Brick Breaker if you dont play it but I wouldnt delete any other Apps other than these.