Question about Microsoft Operating Systems
I need a little help to install driver on my pc.I get a kit of stearing wheel and event if i put the cd for install it said that i can't install it
i need to download the driver for XP windows and i dont know how?
i finaly fund the downlaod patch for my xp. it was at the adress of the company guillemot
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | ASUS Operating Systems
Jul 29, 2011 | Operating Systems
May 31, 2011 | Quantum Operating Systems
If your DVD installation disk is prior to Sp1, and you have SP1 installed on your computer, you will need to uninstall SP1 to complete the in-place upgrade and then reinstall the necessary windows updates .
If you would like to perform the In-place Upgrade, let's refer to the following steps.
1. Start the computer by using the current Operating System.
2. Insert the Windows Vista DVD in the computer's DVD drive.
3. Use one of the following procedures, as appropriate:
• If Windows automatically detects the DVD, the Install now screen appears. Click Install now.
• If Windows does not automatically detect the DVD, follow these steps:
a. Click Start, click Run, type Drive:\setup.exe, and then click OK.
Note Drive is the drive letter of the computer's DVD drive.
b. Click Install now.
4. When you reach the "Which type of installation do you want?" screen, click Upgrade to upgrade the current operating system to Windows Vista.
Please run Windows Update again as you will need to download and install the most current updates.
If you do not have the Windows Vista Installation DVD, I suggest contacting your PC manufacturer to order a backup disk.
Please post your feedback and Vote if the problem resolved as per your satisfaction.
Sep 24, 2010 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Aug 14, 2010 | Operating Systems
Feb 18, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Feb 11, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Apr 06, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jan 05, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Oct 03, 2016 | Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R.2 Standard...
1,377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: