Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Go over these steps
try this, its probably a small part of jammed paper or then theres a problem with the pickup, try cleaning it.
Load a piece of thick paper, for example photo paper and press the resume button (may be diffrent button on diffrent models) a few times to the printer picks up the paper and puts it through the machine.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2012 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 28, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jul 20, 2011 | HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 Printer
May 28, 2011 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Oct 25, 2010 | HP DeskJet 1220c InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 29, 2009 | HP Printers & Copiers
Mar 10, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: