Question about GE Washing Machines
SOURCE: Washer leaks during spin cycle
If the machine is leaking then the bolt on the drum need to be tightened. you can acces them by removing the top or rear cover of the machine. If the machine is wobbling it need to be leveled or a shock absorber or spring connected to the drum has come loose or needs to be replaced
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
need make & model # to correctly solve problem, it could be timer shorted or the drive motor has gone bad.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
SOURCE: error code OF 2
It sounds like you may have a motor control board issue. It acts like the motors brain and tells it what to do and when. part number 8182706. Also the closet error code i could find is a f/02 which means long drain, which could indicate a bad pump or draining cycle, alos knows as the spin cycle This should definetly be diagnosed by a technician. hope this helps
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
If you can move the tub by hand laterally - the rear main bearing has likely failed - or the drum rollers are worn.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2015 | Magic Chef Washing Machines
Jan 06, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 15, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 09, 2010 | GE Spacemaker WSLP1100D Top Load Washer
Jan 24, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2009 | Maytag Washing Machines
May 31, 2009 | Frigidaire FEX831CS Top Load Stacked...
May 30, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Oct 16, 2008 | Bosch Axxis+ WFR 2460 Front Load Washer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!