- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Follow these steps-
- Open the Sony Walkman from "My Computer".
- Open the folder inside, then delete all the "DAT" files.
- Open the second foler which is inside the first foler and delete all these files.
- Close that and then open up "SonicStage"
- Now delete all the files from your library, but, DO NOT delete them from your computer.
- Now import all the songs again and it should pick up the device and start to transfer with no problems.
I have done this with my Sony Walkman and it now works.
If you experiance more problems contact me at