Recent months had to press the on/off switch many times and hold down to get it on. It progressively got worse. Now cannot get a picture at all. Have sound after it warms up with flashing white box and sometimes other various flashing, sometimes big green blank screen. I can get the menu screen clearly. When I power up it says "power on please wait" then "no cable connected". But it is connected. Purchased Protron set 2005 from SHOP NBC. Please help or where can I get help or service. Something to be said for namebrands. I thought I would save a little money.
Mine is a Potron 37. When i turn it on "power on please wait"after that the screen stays black. No image, no audio. I just purchased it. First day it worked perfectly, next day as today in the morning too but now nothing. Please Help !!!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I hope that you have gotten this working! But if not, here are some simple steps to do so.
1. Hold down the clear TV button until all lights light up at the top of the remote 2. Punch in a 3 digit code (provided below) 3. Press the # (POUND) button 4. Try powering the tv on/off, and the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over from step 1 with a different code
Hello!!!! This sounds like a new brand that we just may not have the codes for yet. But try this power scan, which will scan the tv for the right code. It is quick and simple, and I hope it helps!
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
I also have a 32' Protron LCD TV and had the same problem. Try this, it worked for me.
Push the TV button once, then press and hold the Setup button untill TV button flashes two times (aboutut 3-5 seconds) now enter this code 10178. TV button should flash two more times. Now your remote should work your TV. Good Luck!!!
Press Setup,Right Arrow,Press Down 3 Times,Then Enter 2 times this should reset factory settings, I Hope This Is Correct As I Realize You Cant See The Menu But I Studied The Manual And Wrote Out The Exact Key Movements To Navigate The Restore Factory Settings menu. Hope This Helps Sincerely, Michael Scott
Go there it is only $60 bucks. And less than $8 to ship.
I have three of these at my shop. Same thing. FK shop
jimmy and E-bay Save a couple of bucks and get a warenty.
Even Vance baldwin/Encompass does now carry it
Scrolling/black-and-white/"out of tracking" display on a DVD player is generally caused by the DVD player being switched into Progressive Scan mode on a TV not capable of viewing that content. Scan the remote for a button labeled Progressive, I/P, P.Scan, or anything similar. Scan the user manual for information on resetting this also. If the manual and remote come up dry, call Protron and see if there's a key combo you can hold to reset that. Often, holding Play for 5-10 seconds will reset to standard (Interlaced) mode, or holding Stop while turning the unit on. Sometimes, holding Display on the remote for a few seconds will also switch this setting. Good luck.