Question about LG LMVM1945 Microwave Oven
Model is LMVM 1945 SB
i removed the vent grill as instructed but the illustration showing the bulb holder does not match what i actually see.
Here is a link to the service manual for your micro.. you should find everything you need to know about testing it and disassembling it as well.. Hope this helps you..
Hope this helps you.. if it does, please rank this response accordingly..
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2016 | In Microwave Ovens
Feb 11, 2015 | Maytag MMV1164WB Microwave Oven
Aug 10, 2014 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
& Welcome to FixYa
replace the light bulb first remove the screws located on the vent grill at the
top of the microwave, tilt the grill back and then pull away to remove. After
this open the light cover , you have to remove the screws so that you can
discard the old light bulb and then replace it with a new one. Please get back
to me if you have any other questions.
Jun 10, 2011 | KitchenAid KBMC140HSS Convection/Microwave...
Mar 06, 2011 | Maytag MMV5207BAW Microwave Oven
May 06, 2010 | Maytag Over-the-Range Microwave
Jun 26, 2009 | GE JVM1650 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Apr 12, 2009 | LG LMVM1945 Microwave Oven
Jan 10, 2009 | GE JVM1870 Microwave Oven
Feb 01, 2012 | LG LMVM1945 Microwave Oven
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: