An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: i need a code
You may go to the link below to use the advanced search features to get the codes for your unit. Although i have provided the most common that the one for all uses for a Sony TV. If they do not work kindly use the link to search.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I just keep trying different codes for for my Magnavox TV. Since they started at 01 for Sony TV's I just keep working up from there. For me it ended up being 22. Here are the complete instructions from sony's site: Follow these steps to program the remote control to operate a television.
Turn on the TV.
On the remote control, press and hold the TV I/O button.
While holding the TV I/O button, enter the manufacturer's code using the number buttons. 22
NOTE: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
Setup code for Sony TV with Vizio Universal remote control is [ 0000 ]
The reomote control is pre-programmed to work with all esisting Vizio TVs. If you want to set up it with Sony TV, do the following.
1. Manualy turn on the TV.
2. Press the [TV2] button on the remote control.
3. Press and Hold the Setup button until the LED light flashes twice.
4. Enter (0000) using the number buttons. If the code is accepted the LED flashes twice after the last digit is entered. If the LED does not flash, repeat steps 2 through 4 once again.
5. Point the remote control at the tV and press POWER button. The TV will turn OFF.
Other four digit codes to check for Sony TVs are: 0128/0013/0002/0071 & 0380.
If code  does not respond with try other codes. Repeatsteps 2 through 4 once again after entering each code listed. The code listed with Vizio universal remote control with Sony TV is [ 0000 ].
Press Code Search button Indicator light on.
Press TV button light blink.
Here some codes enter for Sony TV 002,218,099,166.
tries Every these codes the blink light should off.Off On button should work tv goes off or on .
that it u have it
hello here is how you get your remote to work...make sure tv is on step 1.hold down code search button till you see the red light step2. let go of code search button and hit TV once light should blink step3. press and release the power button while pointong a TV u ((may have to press the power button several times)) once the Tv powers off press the enter button once step4. press tv button and hit power
Problem: Need Sony manufactures code for the Sky remote.
Solution: Your TV Code for Sony is 0000
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Ensure that the front of your Sky Navigator is closed.
3. Press "tv”.
4. Hold down "select" and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red LED on the Sky Navigatore flashes twice.
5. Press "tv" again.
6. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The LED on the Sky Navigator will flash twice. If the LED illuminates only once, re-check the code for your brand of TV and start again at step 5.
7. Press the standby button on your Sky Navigator. If your TV switches off, press "select". The LED on the Sky Navigator will flash twice. If your TV does not switch off, press "tv", then press the standby button.
Repeat this (press "tv", then standby button) until your TV turns off,
then press "select".
If you are still experiencing problems, please telephone for technical
assistance. you will find the "Technical Help" telephone number by
pressing "services" and selecting "Telephone Numbers".
The help given is based on information taken.... Hoped this has helpd you
is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of
codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions
as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it
without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the
device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks,
then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press
the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the
device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to
forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Press and release the device button you want to set up (TV, VCR, Cable Box) However, if you are using AUX for a device, press and release AUX first and then the device button for the type of device to be programmed (TV, VCR, or Cable). The selected device button will flash once.
Release CODE SEARCH.
Press OFF/ON repeatedly until the device turns off (you may have to press up to 100 times at a rate of once per second).
Once the device turns off, press and release ENTER.
With the device on, press any other button. If the device responds, no further programming is required. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 1-6.