Question about JVC Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: P-Error on JVC compact
JVC compact component power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices.
3. Press and hold the JVC compact component power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the JVC compact component power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the JVC compact component
5. Open the menu to confirm that the JVC compact component is responding again.
6. Turn off the JVC compact componentand reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the JVC compact component...
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
SOURCE: I have a jvc compact
yeah i have the same stereo and i know what u are talking about. to fix this all u have 2 do is press the demo/fm mode button next 2 the power button. that turns off the demo which is y it switches through the different audio functions. but i have another problem with mine it works and everything but 4 sum reasons it has problems playing burned cds, it works pretty well with cds bought but burned cds usually never work or takes min or hours 2 work. any suggestions
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2015 | JVC MX-GT88 CD Shelf System
Aug 30, 2011 | Samsung HXMU050DA/M32 500 GB USB 2.0 Hard...
Jan 05, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 14, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 15, 2010 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 25, 2010 | JVC NX-PN7 Dual Dock Portable Audio System...
Jan 04, 2010 | JVC HX-D7 Shelf System
Oct 21, 2009 | JVC MXKC4 360-Watt Compact Component Audio...
Jul 23, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!