- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A CD may have gotten stuck moving from its slot to the play mechanism or while returning to its slot. If repeatedly pushing the reset button does not restore operation or make it possible to pop out the magazine, you may be in for a difficult task of removing the magazine manually but the stuck disc has to get unstuck first
you have to open the cd changer and you will notice that 2 or 3 disc move to the right side under the tray or on top
pusch them back into the cd magazine but don't force the unit and don't move the disc on the tray
now power it again and press eject
theres usually a reset button hidden inside the door on the cd changer. use a paperclip to reset the device. sometimes theres a reset on the controller part of the cd changer Up by the radio ( if you have tha type )
hi there that is sorta the problem i had and if you press eject nothing happens its still in there what i done was disconnect the battery for at least one minute and the cd changer lost its memory and was fine so i ejected the cd magazine and cleaned all the cds and blew out inside the machine has worked everytime its woth a try
This would invalidate the warranty and you may break it but I have just had to do one:
1. Remove 4 black screws
2. Unclick the front panel - yes it is clicked on but may appear to be screwed
3. Take off black lid
4. Pop the cradled player from the 4 dampers and unhook from the 2 springs
5. Remove the ribbon connector - do this by slipping/clicking the brown holder very slightly and then the ribbon comes out easily
6. Now using a suitable tool push the stuck CD back into the magazine
7. Click the magazine out - there is a white piece of plastic what when moved does the eject.
8. Do the above in reverse.
The trick to get the grey horizontal/vertical discs back on is to set them passed horizontal one notch on and click them on at the end - turning one notch anti-clockwise to lock them.