Question about 2wire Wireless-G 802.11g ADSL Gateway
This means that XBOX live is down,
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
Browse to the router's setup page, should be 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0 and log into it. You just have to change the MTU. Put it to 1500.
Once logged in to the router, go to :
Internet Connection Type
Connection Type = Static IP
Internet IP Address = 192.168.0.1
Subnet Mask = 255.255.255.0
Gateway = 192.168.0.1
Static DNS 1 = 192.168.0.1
Static DNS 2 = 192.168.0.1
Static DNS 3 = 192.168.0.1
STP = Enable
Optional Settings (required by some ISPs)
Router Name = client-mode
Host Name = 2WIRE383
Domain Name = [empty]
MTU = Auto
Please remember to rate all users who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | 2wire Wireless-G 802.11g ADSL Gateway
Hooking up an Xbox with Linksys routers:
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 220.127.116.11...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect...
here is a website to help you setup the Xbox Live: Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 01, 2011 | Linksys LKS-WGA54G Wireless-G Game Adapter...
Dec 26, 2010 | ASUS WL-330GE 802.11b/g Wireless Access...
Nov 28, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax Dual-Band Wireless-N...
Mar 21, 2009 | Arris WE800G 802.11g/b (498519-001-00)...
Nov 08, 2008 | Wireless Access Points
Aug 27, 2007 | Belkin Wireless (F5D7130) 802.11g/b...
Nov 17, 2012 | 2wire Wireless-G 802.11g ADSL Gateway
553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: