Question about Baby Gear
I'm sure this is way too late for the poster, but in case someone else reads this in the future...I had the same problem with my brand new Zooper Waltz. Called their customer service and they told me to:
1) Unscrew the plastic in the middle of the handle bar
2) Locate the metal wire (should have a small metal cylinder on the end)
3) place in back in between the metal groove
4) squeeze the metal groove shut with pliers or something so the wire can't come out again.
5) Replace plastic on handle bar and screw back in
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2010 | Zooper Cool Zone Buddy Stroller
May 20, 2009 | Zooper Kroozer 3WD Air Jogger
Dec 24, 2008 | Zooper Boogie Jogger
Apr 18, 2008 | Zooper Tango Twin Stroller
Jan 31, 2007 | Zooper Zydeco Z344 Jogger
Sep 03, 2006 | Zooper Cool Zone Buddy Stroller
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!