How to take covers off Quinny Freestlyle XL 3 stroller for cleaning
I want to whs the seat and canopy/sun shade on my Quinny Freestlyle XL 3 stroller. How do I take these off? The fasteners look permanent but all reviews I have read say that they are removable? Please help!
Re: How to take covers off Quinny Freestlyle XL 3...
I have been advised that the fabrics for the Quinny Freestyle XL3
can be removed. They seem to be stitched, but the
very last part is on a D-ring shape piece of metal if you move the
fabric to one side you will see a gap in the D-ring and then you can slide
or manoeuvre the fabric out of this.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is not possible to purchase a Quinny Zapp by building it from spare parts that are available from Dorel.
The chassis is not considered a spare part item so this is not available to purchase.
In addition to the chassis you would need wheels, seat fabric, sun canopy and harness pads. In addition you may wish to order shopping basket, raincover, parasol clip, parasol, footmuff and adaptors to use the chassis with Maxi Cosi carseat.
The sun canopy on the Quinny Dreami is unlocked by grey buttons on either side at the hinge point (where the sun canopy joins the body of the Dreami) both buttons should be pressed and the sun canopy raised or lowered - both buttons then released locks it into position.
If it has been forced the mechanism will be broken and the lock will not function, resulting in the sun canopy not staying in place. The Dreami will require inspection / repair by Quinny engineers.
Please visit www.quinny.com and select the country you're in, then choose the "Contact Us" tab on the right side of the screen to be put in touch with the customer care department for your country.
If it's the new model then you need to follow this in reverse order for Cleaning the Quinny Buzz seats (comfort cushion and XL seat) 1. Open safety harness
2. Unfasten the shoulder belt snap and hook and remove the belt pad. 3. Loosen all snaps on the bottom of the seat
4. Loosen the Velcro straps on the bottom of the seat. Remove the belt buckle through the opening of the seat 5. Slide the cord of the seats out of the edges of the Quinny Buzz seat. Start with the foot section and work towards the head section
6. Pull the lap belt of the Quinny Buzz seat through the holes of the seats and remove the loops from the shoulder belts from the openings of the seat