Fairly easy operation and is standard accross laptops for years.
Get yourself some microdrive screwdrivers
This is all slow and steady..if you get annoyed or frustrated at any stage, walk away for a few minutes and take a breath.
- Carefully remove the rubber stoppers at the top and bottom of the screen and put aside (you need these to go back in later)
- Remove the screws and set aside (get a magnet to hold onto them if you can..they have a tendancy to run away)
- Very gently starting at the middle bottom, lift the bezel up and out slightly. You will hear it pop as it releases.
- Move around and do one side, then the other side leaving the top intact.
- When you have the 3 sides free, start along the top. You will have to slide the lid catches out of the way to pop it near those sections and is why it is left until last.
- After you have the bezel removed, you will be able to see the inverter at the bottom (sometimes on the side)
- Remove the plugs from both ends being careful not to break any of the connectors, and install the new inverter
Test the laptop before you put it all back together.
Hope that helps =)