Question about Lands Phones
There are other ways, besides the Do Not Call list that screen calls either actively or passively.
Here's a link to s summary of products. I don't endorse the web site, but we have used some of the products.
In most cases, it's probably easier to just let the answering machine screen the calls.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2014 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Mar 04, 2014 | AT&T 436 Caller ID Unit
Need to block a specific phone number from calling or texting your iPhone? It could be telemarketers, spam text messages, or that crank that won't stop calling and messaging. Apple's iOS does not have a built-in feature to block a phone number, but there are other solutions.
1. Your carrier might be able to block individual numbers. AT&T has an optional feature called Smart Limits for Wireless that runs $4.99 per month. One of the many functions is the capability to block up to 30 numbers from calling or texting your iPhone.
Verizon Wireless offers Spam Control for no additional charge. This feature can be found under My Services when logged into your account, and blocks up to 5 numbers from calling or texting.
2. Owners of jailbroken iPhones can install apps from the Cydia Store that will block phone numbers.iBlacklist is fully compatible with all iOS devices, iOS 5 and older firmware. For a one-time cost of $12, iBlacklist adds a plethora of useful features to your iPhone including the ability to block calls and texts from individual numbers.
MobileLog is currently in development and will be offered for sale to jailbroken iPhone owners soon. The app will also provide many enhancements to the stock calling app as well as number blocking.
3. Make sure you've registered your iPhone number with the National Do Not Call Registry. This will not stop texts, but it will require most telemarketers to stop calling your line within 31 days. Complaints can also be filed using the same website, and phone number registrations with the service never expire.
4. Assign a silent ringtone to the numbers you don't want to answer. This stops calls from bothering you, but texts will still sound an alert.
5. Another calling only solution are services such as TrapCall, which has plans starting at $4.95 per month. No iPhone app installation is required, and once you're signed up TrapCall will unmask blocked caller IDs and blacklist unwanted callers. More expensive plans can be purchased that offer more in-depth functions.
Jan 31, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 12, 2011 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Apr 24, 2011 | AT&T Corded phone
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2010You can block your Caller ID information (name and phone number) on a call-by-call basis. Just dial *67 before dialing the number you're calling, and your information will not show up on their Caller ID display.you can also go to http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Know_the_difference_between_restrict_and_block_on_Caller_ID/case-wh164052-20100907-101149?&INTNAV=SU:SP:HDILast Updated: Sep 08, 2010Restrict Caller ID is a restriction that is placed on your account to completely block your information (name and phone number) from being displayed on any call you make. This has to be done by contacting our Customer Care team.Block Caller ID is something you can do yourself directly on your phone by dialing *67 before the number you're calling. This only affects one call at a time, so you have to dial the code before every call you want to block your Caller ID.**************i did some research and found the answer, please provide me with FAIR feed back i.e. 3 or 4 thumbs up. according to sprints website and also htc support forum there is no way to block the caller id automatically. dont kill the messanger i just wanted to pass the info found on htc and through sprint.
Jan 07, 2011 | HTC Snap S522 Cell Phone
Mar 19, 2010 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Mar 12, 2010 | Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone
Nov 14, 2009 | Kyocera wild card Cellular Phone
Nov 03, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!