Did put system password on my laptop. after the period of three months came back to log on and it ask me for my password primary of administrator password. well did type it in and it still tells me wrong. so want to know how can i than remove the password to enable me log onto my computer?
It contains a Windows password recovery option that will allow you to "blank" the administrator password, or change it altogether. You will need the ability to burn CD's to do this, then boot to the CD and follow the steps.
Don't hesitate to contact me for additional help, and please remember to rate my answer :)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Using CD/DVD, put the CD/DVD with password remover software and boot up your computer.
3. Press any key when there is message appear to boot up to CDROM.
4. It will run the password remover and you can change or remove the password and after that it will boot it up and run without password.
5. For usb flash disk or external drive, open your log in menu and enter wrong password. After that, a reset password will appear and click the reset password. It will ask you to put new password and do not put any password and click next. Then it will open now the Windows display setting.
Option 1: Easy One
Press and hold the power button between 5 to 7 seconds
This will turn off the laptop
wait for 20 sec after shutting down
Start laptop again
Laptop is ready to use.
Option 2: Moderate one
Remove the power cord from laptop
take the battery out
put the battery back
start your computer
Option 3: Difficult one
At this point I am not sure which Windows are you using and how do you usually log-in to the system.
I am guessing you got a new laptop, with Windows 7 installed.
The computer might asking you to press Clt + Alt+ Del to unlock the computer.
You can also see there is small button on screen which says "Switch User"
click on "Switch User" button
It will then ask your user name and password
Use your username and password the one you usually use to log-in to the system.
once you are logged in
restart the computer
it might ask you "other users are log-in do you wana continue"
the computer will restart and now you can use it as normal as before.
Try logging in without a password (hit enter). It just may be the screen saver locking it. Ask if anybody (that has access to system) if they set a password.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost Windows password:
Log in as Administrator (try safe mode if you don't see Administrator). Again no password.
Login as other user (if other user is availible) and manage users. Must be an administrator.
Use 3rd party software to remove password. Like http://www.top-password.com/reset-windows-password.html
Get onlineand got to www.google.com In the google search box type: "AcerSupport" (without the quotes and put your manufacturer name before Support). Look for downloads and drivers. Enter your model number and operatingsystem when requested. Look for Documents and Manuals. Scroll through them looking for Bios Password or Reset Bios Password.
There are two types of password:
1. BIOS password. To remove the BIOS password, the solution is, remove the BIOS battery. Location of the BIOS battery, the bottom of the laptop. So you have to unscrew the bottom of the laptop, find the BIOS battery and release approximately 7 seconds, then plug it back. Then, turn on the laptop, enter the BIOS by pressing F2, do the setting the date, time, etc.
2. Password Log on. When turning on the laptop, and log on, then we are asked to enter a password, but we never give password to log on. However,
when we enter the password, always fails, it means the virus-infected
operating system (operating system has been controlled by a virus). These cases often I meet, the Windows XP operating system is infected with the virus. The solution is to reinstall the operating system. Repair operating system, or breaking into password virus, I've tried, but always failed. So, the best solution is to reinstall the operating system.
If you are using Windows 7, you can fix with, insert the Windows operating system CD, then boot from the CD Room. Solutions you can do:
1. Boot from CD Room, select Next - select Repair your computer - Next - select System Image Recovery
2. Boot from CD Room - select Next - select Install now- checkthe "I acceptthelicenseterms"-Next- selectCustom(advanced). Then,selectthe drivewhere you installedwindows-Next.Wait foryour operatingsysteminstallprocessto complete.Thenenter your username,etc.
After enteringthe desktop,don't opendrive C,D,E,F,because the driveisstillinfected withthe virus.All you haveto do is, connect yourlaptopto the Internet, downloadanti-virus.Youcanusefreeanti-virus(AviraorAVG),thenanti-virus updates.After the updateis complete,doa virus scan,drive C,D,E,F.Ifa virusis detected, Primary action = repair, Secondary action = delete.
After driveC,D,E,Fcleanfrom viruses,youcanopen the driveC,D,E,F.Youdon't have toworry about losingdata,because Windows7,will backupyour datain a folderWindows.old.InWindows.oldfolder,there are three folders:Programfiles,Users,Windows.Data storedin MyDocuments,can be foundin theUsersfolder.