Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Here is your solution:
Now follow these steps to a "T" don't do any shortcuts etc, this is "across the board" for all sidekicks it worked on my Sidekick Slide and on my Sidekick 2008.
1. Remove battery and the SIM card from the devise.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter "r" on the keypad
3. While holding the letter "r", place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT SIM CARD YET.
4. The Sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter "r" go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, reinstall the SIM card and battery.
6. Power up device.
7. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factory setting.
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
Ok u dont have to get a code on the 3 digit mian screen press menue and circle the press menue shits q then its ganna say delte evry thing press yes and ur promblems solve i had the same promblem
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 23, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Nov 08, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Jul 01, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Aug 12, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 18, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Feb 11, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Nov 18, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
313 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!