Question about Dell 1720dn Laser Printer
Look for small, small pice off papper in the printer where pappers pass tru
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2011 | HP DeskJet D1460 InkJet Printer
Apr 07, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 21, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
is how to clear paper jammed in canon inkjet printer.
Unhinge the back access panel of the printer. It seems repetitive to
say this, but this door will be in the BACK of the printer.
Look through the opened back panel and look for paper. Remove any
and all paper you find jammed there.
Close the back access panel. Make sure that it latches into place
and looks the same way that it did before you opened it.
Find the front or top access panel. This is the panel you would lift
to change ink cartridges. Open this access panel. If the carriage
that holds the ink cartridges moves, then you forgot to unplug the
printer, go back and do that now. Look for paper that may be jammed
in this area of the printer.
Remove any paper you find jammed here. When pulling from the front
there will be resistance from the paper feeder. Pull slowly or the
paper will rip and create a more stressful problem.
Close the front access panel. Make sure that it falls or latches
back in place. It should look the same way that it did before you
Plug the printer's power cord into the wall outlet, and attempt to
print again. If the printer prints the job,
then you have successfully removed the paper jam
Dec 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
May 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2009 | Dell 1700 Laser Printer
Jan 29, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 10, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4255 All-In-One InkJet...
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!