Hello, Cheri Torres with DISH Network Customer Service here. I came across your post and wanted to see if I could help. We have a few different codes for each of our different models of remotes. You will be able to find the model number of your remote on the back of the remote at the top usually a two to three digit number with a decimal point. I will list here for you the best codes for our more popular models of remotes and also the instructions for addressing the remote to your Samsung TV. For the 3.0, 3.2, 3.4, 5.0, 5.2, 5.3 and 20.0 IR remotes the best codes are 680, 738, 833, 738 and 516. For the 4.0, 4.4, 6.0, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 21.0 IR/UHF remotes the codes are 680, 738, 516 and 833. I hope you find these instructions and codes useful and if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to email me at Cheri.Torres@Dishnetwork.com. :)
Instructions for addressing the remote to the TV.
- Turn the Television On
- Press and Hold the TV Mode button until all the other mode lights light up.
- Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
- Press the pound(#) button once.
Note: The LED will flash three times.
- Test functionality with the TV
- Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the
volume and mute the television.