Question about Epson Stylus C88 InkJet Photo Printer
With most printers you can download the software from the website. For example if it is a lexmark , you can goto www.lexmark.com and download the software for your specfic model.
Look at your printer and get the make and model. Then goto the homepage for the manf. and look for a link that says "Drivers And Downloads" , or something of that nature , depends on the make.
Here are a couple popular ones:
Hewlett Packard (HP): http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html
Just search your model and you should get a download.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Sep 24, 2010 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
Mar 22, 2009 | Canon SELPHY DS810 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Oct 31, 2008 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 24, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jun 13, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!