Question about Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please follow the
1. Go to the Epson support website www.epson.com/support
2. Select your All in One model.
3. Select and download the printer and/or scanner driver for your operating system.
4. Save the file(s) to your desktop.
5. After the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file(s) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If you wish to have the installation disc - I suggest that you may need to call the printer's manufacturer.
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2010 | Panasonic Car Audio & Video
Feb 13, 2010 | BenQ Scan to Web 5000U Flatbed Scanner
Oct 29, 2009 | Cameras
May 11, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 21, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!