Question about Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please follow the
1. Go to the Epson support website www.epson.com/support
2. Select your All in One model.
3. Select and download the printer and/or scanner driver for your operating system.
4. Save the file(s) to your desktop.
5. After the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file(s) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If you wish to have the installation disc - I suggest that you may need to call the printer's manufacturer.
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
May 11, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 27, 2009 | HP Officejet H470b Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 21, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2007 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!