Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P100 Digital Camera
I need to recover my delted pictures from my digital camera
Try photo recovery software to rescue the lost photos from your digital camera, here are some you may rely on. Both programs can also recover videos and music.
Photo Recovery Software (for Windows)
Mac Photo Recovery Software (for Mac OS X)
Be careful: Before your pictures are recovered, do not attempt to save more files to the memory card in case the original files(your pictures) are overwritten.
Posted on Dec 16, 2010
You can recover deleted pictures from memory card of your digital camera with this
1. Do not save any new pictures into the memory card of your camera.
2. Insert the memory card into a card reader. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in My Computer.
3. Download recovery software, recommended one is Tenorshare Data Recovery (simply because i was using it and it worked)
4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your deleted pictures.
Posted on Aug 28, 2011
Ok! Don't worry! Nowadays, the deleted
files on a camera memory card are not actually destroyed immediately after the
deletion process. They are still there and become invisible. So, act carefully
to get these deleted photos back:
1. Stop using this camera right now in case that any new file on it may overwrite your deleted files.
2. Insert this camera to your computer.
3. Download a camera memory card data recovery freeware to retrieve all your lost photos back.
This professional camera recovery freeware has helped many people around me restore their inaccessible data off from a phone/camera memory card or hard drive. It could be a good choice for you to go on.
Try to read more detailed information of this camera data recovery freeware here:
4. Do not save or back up all the restored data on the same camera in case of any data loss.
Posted on Sep 18, 2013
In this case you should connect your memory card to PC and then you can try to recover your pictures with Easy Drive Data Recovery software:
It uses unique modern algorithms to recover files that other software either recovers incorrectly or is unable to detect.
Posted on Dec 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2012 | Nikon Coolpix S6100 Digital Camera
Aug 04, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS IXUS 105...
Apr 06, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Feb 15, 2011 | Fuji FinePix S2000hd Digital Camera
Jan 09, 2011 | Canon PowerShot 600 Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony Cybershot W330 Digital Camera
Jun 18, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS5 Digital Camera
Jun 15, 2010 | Samsung Digimax L830 Digital Camera
May 21, 2010 | Kodak Easyshare M341 12.2MP Digital Camera...
Nov 18, 2009 | Sony Cameras
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: