Question about 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
I dont have the cd it came with so I need to know how to instal it with out the disk. i also have a 2wire adapter(wireless adapter not pci card) and cant find the cd, the gateway works fine(hooked up to my dads computer) but i cant find any of the software(found drivers on 2wire website, cant find the wireless client manager). dont know what to do without the damn cd. If anyone has a solution to my problem email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . thanks.
I used this one:
This document describes the procedure to install driver for the 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter under Microsoft Windows, and to run a wireless configuration program to configure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to work with a 2Wire HomePortal or OfficePortal wireless gateway. These drivers work under Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
STEP 1 - Driver Installation
1. Make sure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter has not been connected to your computer USB port.
2. Double-click on the file to run WinZip Self-Extractor. The driver installation files will be placed in your hard disk in the C:\TWWUSB_TEMP directory
3. Connect your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to an available USB port in your computer. Windows Found New Hardware Wizard will startup.
4. Select the option to search for driver in specific location. Specify C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP as the location of driver.
5. Follow on-screen instruction to finish driver installation.
STEP 2 - Wireless Configuration
1. Run the program WirelessCfg.exe in the directory C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP. You can do so by clicking on the Windows Start button and select Run. The Windows Start button is typically at the lower left corner of the screen. Type in C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP\WirelessCfg.exe to launch the program.
2. Follow on-screen instruction to configure your wireless setting. Enter the serial number and encryption key as they are printed on the bottom of your 2Wire wireless gateway.
Posted on Oct 18, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2011 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jun 13, 2010 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Aug 15, 2009 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jan 19, 2009 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Nov 09, 2008 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jun 11, 2008 | 2wire (1000-100052-000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Dec 27, 2007 | 2wire (1000-000005-002) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jul 29, 2006 | 2wire (1000-000005-002) 802.11g/b Wireless...
1,220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!