Question about Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
My lexmark x63 says "clear system error then press clear".
How do I clear system error? Pressing clear does nothing
Please click on the below link or copy the URL and paste it in your web browser. Follow the steps..
If you are getting any type of 'CLEAR SYSTEM ERROR' on the LCD screen of the printer, please follow these steps:
1) Remove the power cable for 2 minutes and the USB cable from behind the printer.
2) Press and hold down the stop clear button and reconnect the power cable back to printer.
3) The printer LCD screen should clear the memory error.
4) If the same error message persist on the LCD screen, please follow the instructions below.
5) Unplug the power cable for 2 minutes and USB cables from behind the printer and open the printer cover and remove both ink carts.
6) Repeat step 2 and Install both cartridges then the screen will display Cartridge's clean, press start.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2010 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
May 03, 2009 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
Dec 23, 2008 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
Jun 25, 2008 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
Nov 03, 2012 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | Lexmark X63 InkJet Printer
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!