I left My nokia 3230 fo long time without using it
I left My nokia 3230 fo long time without using it (may be more than 3 month). When I want to use it again, it din't boot up at all. the betry was empty. I recharged the betry. but with full betry never boot up, it just light up, nothing to view. i tried to format with code like * + 3+ green key (call)+ start up. but nothing. I took it to my friend, (he is a phone technision) but he said the PC can't see the when he try to connect so he will format throuh PC. Please help me to get my Nokia live again.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE ALL FILES!!!
( even password)
Take the memorycard out of the phone and,
put it in a computer.Use filesystem FAT-32
to reformat your memorycard.
Now the card will work again!
No password, No files will be left after a
This is your solution! Please vote!
JUST PRESS KEYS *,3 ,call ..While pressing, turn on the power swicth until formating appears on the screen. Then just follow for further instructions.. Thank you much! You can send me email for further results at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6600 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Back up your data and then enter this to try a soft format:
This will soft reset the phone if that dosen't work then try this
*#7780# (restore factory settings).
If this doesn't work you have one option left: hard format.
DO NOT RELEASE ANY BUTTON UNTIL "FORMATING" IS DISPALYED!