- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to purchase genuine toner catridge from toshiba dealer . after purchasing the toner
1) Open the front toor
2) Toner catridge is there on above of the drum unit, there will be lock for toner catridge cover on the machine, it needs to be opened
3)Rotate the toner catridge in clock wise and pull the catridge ,it will come out
4)Insert the new catridge and rotate clockwise at a time it will get enhance with toner motor
5) close the toner cat cover, front door, TURN ON the machine it will get rotate for few seconds (adding toner) then it will becomes ready
Open the front of the face. Pull out the catridge and drum assembly carefully. Thier should be a yellow tab on the toner catridge press down and the lift the toner catridge out. Replace and reseat in printer.