a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well zarshad lets solve ur first issue MEMORY CARD.
so like u told dat uve set a password to protect ur memory card from unauthorised access right?but bro the password set on that is working perfectly fine. it will prompt u the password when u will insert that card into a MEMORY CARD READER SLOT( IN LAPTOPS,DESKTOPS ETC) and IN ANOTHER N73 OR N73ME fone.so dont worry abt the card password. u can access it but not on other device except ur N73ME.
and ur next issue. THE KEYPAD LOCK. LETS GO STEP BY STEP and confirm the same steps that im telling u,u make the changes in ur fone settings ok?so here we go:-
1.Goto ur fone menu and select the SETTINGS icon,where ever its located or where ever u moved it.
2. Select the option that says SECURITY with a lock in front of it.
3. Select the option that says PHONE AND SIM.
4. select the option that says AUTOLOCK PERIOD. By default it would say NONE.
5. When ull select this,it would say NONE and USER DEFINED. So select USER DEFINED.It would Say "Lock after (minutes)". Mention the number like 1 for 1minute or 2 for 2 minutes or whatever time u want ur fone to autolock it self "1 minute" veing the least time. u can't select the time in seconds.
6.Next it would ask u for the code. By default the code is 12345 IF u haven't changed it as per ur wish.IF u've changed 12345 to other number ull have to input that number vich would be a 5 digit number.
VOILA!!!!! uve set ur fone for autolock. and ull have to input that code everytime u want to access ur fone.NOBODY n i meant it NOBODY can access ur fone after this. IVe followed the same steps n ive set up my fone to lock itself in 1 minute.IF U WANT TO LOCK IT MORE EARLY MANUALLY,PRESS THE POWER BUTTON ONCE AND THEN SELECT THE OPTION "LOCK PHONE"
WHEN U SET UP THIS AFTER LOCKING UR FONE A KEYLOCK WOULD APPEAR ON THE SCREEN.
OK?so follow these simple steps n im very sure that ur issue would resolved
Have you tried the default code? By default the code is the last four digits of the phone number assigned to the phone. However if the code was changed there is no way to retrive it other than taking it to a tech and having the firmware reset.
I need the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. Type this code in your phone to get it: *#06# you can also find it beneath the battery. Then I’ll give you the Master code to reset your Security code.