Question about Computers & Internet
Games Do Not Work Unable to Play Games. For most game errors there are a couple of steps available that will alleviate the trouble. If you are having trouble you should:
1) Close down your browsers (and the AOL client)
2) Open Windows Explorer and go to C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
3) Find all non-Java labeled files
4) Right-click it and select "Remove" for each
5) Open up Internet Explorer or AOL and try to run the game again.
Slingo Help Slingo Help 1) Make SURE you have the latest version of Java by clicking here. and installing Java (the games need Java to run properly)
2) You will see more of the screen if you use Internet Explorer or Firefox instead of the AOL browser. Just sign onto AOL, minimize the AOL running but leave it running in the background and then open Internet Explorer and go to Slingo
3) If you cannot see the entire game screen, adjust your screen size (the resolution) to 1024x768. Then you should see the game AND the chat.
4)You can play in any state and any room by clicking on the regional tabs inside the game lobby.
5) You can play in ANY of the game rooms regardless of what state you are from by clicking on the “Play” button in the lobby. Pop-Up Blockers Pop-Up Blockers Some of our games open as a pop up. If you click on one of our games at it is blocked it may be due to a pop-up blocker. You can make sure that AOL games are never blocked by adding AOL.com and Games.com to your pop-up blockers safe list:
Contact Us -->
Need More Help? If after browsing our help area you still have questions or would like to send a comment, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your feedback is very important. You can contact us on our monitored Community Forum or by sending email using the Submit Your Feedback link.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2012 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 14, 2011 | Symantec Norton Internet Security 2011 1...
Jun 03, 2009 | Gateway GT4022 PC Desktop
Mar 01, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!