Question about Samsung SPH-A900 Cellular Phone
I just brought a sprint a900 phone and im wanting to try flash it myself, does anyone know where i can get the cdma workshop or other software to do this ..it has to be compatible with a 2008 imac.
All the software im finding is for windows only.
IF THERES NO SOFTWARE FOR A MAC OUT THERE. IS THERE ANYONE in portland oregon that will flash this phone for cricket for me for $15, i know of a place in vancouver washington but i didnt really want to have to go there.
Depending on your mac, you might be able to run windows in a virtual machine, if you have a copy of windows. irtual box is free and will do it. It can also run linux, which you can get for free. Virtual box can be downloaded here: Download VirtualBox
Posted on May 25, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlocking my Samsung-d807
I found this off another site. I have tested this withy my D807 and it works.
1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
I think u would not had installed the drivers software properly. Uninstall the drivers for ur phone in ur laptop . then without connecting the phone to the laptop install the drivers . now restart and connect the phone to ur laptop . go to add hardware option and add the phone. now it'll ask for the location of software. select the option as cd. it'll ask for the port no. and all other details.. give them correctly ... select ur phone from the list and install it. now ur phone is ready to work with ur lap top
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Samsung SPH-A900 Cellular Phone
Oct 10, 2010 | Cameras
Feb 03, 2009 | Fuji FinePix A900 Digital Camera
Jun 27, 2008 | Cell Phones
Nov 07, 2007 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Oct 20, 2007 | Nokia N800
Sep 20, 2011 | Samsung SPH-A900 Cellular Phone
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: