Cannot register my product,it tells me serial number invalid.
When i enter my details for the 405 it tells me the serial number (which is printed on the bottom of the 405) cao73549588 is invalid. I have tried different combinations but to no avail.It will accept the product key etc.
I cannot use the the dvr station which i bought, for recording without the software, but i can't get the software till i register my 405
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2.Log in or create a myGarmin account. To create an account, enter your name and email address, select a user name and enter a password.
3.Type in the product serial number.Select Where is my serial number? above the serial number field for exact instructions on where to find the serial number on your particular device
4.Confirm the registration details by hitting "Next," and the device will be registered.
The Samsung web site has a convenient section for checking the warranty for your electronic device. You must register first; the process takes only a minute or so. All you need, in addition to the usual stuff such as name, email and password, is the model and serial number of your product. The Samsung web site explains in detail how to locate these numbers for each product type. Once you log in, you will be able to view all details about your product's warranty.
Go to: www.samsung.com
And here are what you are what you need to do:
1. You will need the model and serial number. The Samsung website makes it easy to locate these numbers. Simply select the product type and details from the drop-down menu on the " Model, Serial Number Location" page to see a pictorial description of where the model and serial numbers are located. Samsung mentions that it is important to use the numbers from the actual product and not from the box.
2. After locating the model and serial numbers for your product, register them at the Samsung website. You only need to enter your name, email address, a password and your product's model and serial numbers. It is not necessary to enter receipt details from your original purchase. Once you complete registration, you can click on the warranty link and read all the details about warranty coverage that apply to your product. You can contact Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) for any problems you may encounter during registration.
3. If you do not have a Samsung product yet, and merely wish to familiarize yourself with the general terms and conditions as they apply to Samsung's warranty coverage, you can access this information at Samsung's Warranty Policy page. By clicking on product classes such as "TV" or "Mobile Phones" you can read what types of warranty coverage is offered in broad terms. The precise details of coverage will depend on model and serial number and may vary.
I hope this helps. Thank you for choosing fixya - the best plays to ask questions regarding any issues you have.
If you have anything else that you want fixya to help you. Don't hesitate to send fixya a question.
Please don't forget to leave your comments and ratings for my answer to your question.
var geo_Partner = 'cca8460f-a562-4792-a693-6fa0e7fcde78'; var geo_isCG = true;
to Nintendo's Registration website (see Resources below). New users and
returning members can register their consoles from within this domain,
as well as contact customer service with questions.
the "Click here to become a member of My Nintendo and register your
newly purchased Wii" link to create a new My Nintendo account if you
don't already have one. Click on the "click here to register your Wii
now!" link if you are already a member of My Nintendo.
your birth date and click the "Sign Up" button when starting the entire
registration/account creation process. If you're already a member, then
you can simply type in your username and password in the appropriate
field and click the "Log In" button.
your Wii console serial number into the "Wii" field once you have
logged in or completed account creation. You can also register other
consoles or handhelds on this page, as well as up to four games you
the "Submit" link once you have finished filling in all appropriate
serial numbers. Double-check your typing to ensure that you haven't
made a mistake (invalid numbers will be returned as such if you submit
them, but you'll be able to go back and retype if you make a mistake).
The software writers of DVDXCOPYPlat are telling you that the serial # you are entering is probably a pirated # or is invalid for the particular version of DVDXCOPY you are trying to install. Take these kinds of questions to the software writer as looking for a serial # here is a copyright violation and can lead to criminal investigation of you and us. Be aware if a suit is brought against Fixya, then all information about you will have to be forwarded to the litigators.