Question about SanDisk Sansa e140 MP3 Player
To solve the problem do the following things:
- download the firmware (http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1295)
- run firmware - SW
- FirmwareDownloader shows "Detecting"
- put oft the battery of the e140
- hold down the Power Button
- Connect the e140 to the PC
- FirmwareDownloader shows "Recovery mode ready"
- press start-Button
--> e140 works
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e140 MP3 Player
Aug 19, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Mar 19, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e140 MP3 Player
Nov 14, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e140 MP3 Player
Jul 14, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e140 MP3 Player
Dec 20, 2006 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!