Question about Arris Wireless G Broadband Router (wr850g)
Help to get back connected
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Oct 09, 2014 | AccessData Password Recovery Tool Kit (ftk...
Feb 02, 2014 | 2wire Computers & Internet
Mar 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2013 | Sewing Machines
I understand that the router does not work after the power cut.To resolve the issue, I would recommend you to reset and reconfigure the router using the below steps:
With the help of a paper clip, press the reset button on the back of the router for 20 seconds (please refer to the label on the bottom of the router for reset button location). Release the reset button after 20 seconds and turn off the router. Turn the router on after few seconds.
1. Connect an Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN port of the router (isolated port).
2. Connect the computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports. Please make sure that there is no direct connection between the modem and the computer (either using Ethernet cable or USB cable).
3. Power off the modem and the router after making the connections.
4. Power on the modem and wait for the lights to come on and then power on the router.
1. Open a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
2. Access the router's GUI by typing http://192.168.1.1 or http://www.routerlogin.com.
3. When prompted for Username and Password, please enter 'admin' for the Username and 'password' for Password.
4. Click on 'Basic settings' from the left menu and select 'Use Computers MAC Address' from 'router MAC Address' section.
5. Click Apply.
6. Once it updates the settings then power off the modem and the router. Power on the modem and wait for the lights, then power on the router.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. Please revert back for any more assistance on the same.
Feb 22, 2011 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Sep 20, 2010 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Nov 13, 2009 | Samsung SMT-190 19" Flat Panel TFT LCD...
Sep 05, 2008 | NetGear DG834G Router
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: