Question about Phones
Theres a program u can download for free,its got drivers for about 500 cell phones, you can make your on ring tones to.. Its called Bittpimm, check it out ,, I think youll like it. goodluck
Posted on Oct 05, 2008
When you connect your mobile in your pc your mobile screen is show for file transfer click if not then check your usb cable i have the same mobile i have same windows, it working on vista also there should be usb problem in your computer or in your data cable check it
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
Follow These instructions Carefully:
-Goto control panel -> user accounts -> Turn user account control on /off -> Untick UAC box -> ok -> restart.
- Run the installation program
- When you get the error, do NOT click OK, but leave this open.
- go to localsettings/temp
- find a new folder with the most recent date and time (from when you extracted it)
- copy the MSI files to your desktop
- Use Orca.msi (http://www.brentnorris.net/orca.msi) to edit the Sony Ericssion PC Suite.msi file
- Edit a line called Launchcondition - remove the first line
- Edit a line called file remove the first 2 lines called msxml4.dll & msxml4r.dll (old verisons you have to remove them or the installation will halt as the system won't be able to overwrite the newer files in Vista)
- Run the Pc Suite.msi file, now choose custom install and choose the following stuff to install later:-
MMS home studio
mobile newtworking wizard
Actually u can try installing them but there are chances of errors poping up
- Download m-Router installer http://developer.intuwave.com/Downloads/m-Router & run it using Win XP Sp2 comptability Mode and with administrator Previliage.(Not required in case ur USB drivers install properly!)
- Connect your phone to the PC, check device manager to make sure all phone drivers are loaded and installed properly, if prompted always choose automatically locate.
- Restart your PC
- Thats it for now, you have a full working Smartphone PC Suite working On Windows Vista!
You can discuss on this topic in our forums here:-
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2011 | Sony Phones
Jul 13, 2010 | Phones
Jun 04, 2010 | Phones
Oct 25, 2009 | Phones
Jul 13, 2009 | Phones
Jun 09, 2009 | Ericsson Phones
Nov 05, 2008 | Phones
Aug 02, 2008 | Phones
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!