- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close applications or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is still responsive and an application is frozen, close the application with the task manager. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 8-10 seconds. If this problem persists, perform a factory data reset. In the application list, select Settings ? Privacy ? Factory data reset ? Reset phone ? Erase everything.
See Troubleshooting section (pg 109) -
1. From the main home screen, tap menu 2. Select Settings, then Privacy 3. Select Factory data reset 4. Select Reset phone 5. Enter the password if required, then confirm by selecting Erase everything Factory Reset on Menu Setting Hope this helps, If the phone is frozen, hard reset it through buttons
1. Turn the power off. If the phone is frozen, pull the battery out and inplace it back again 2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button 3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset the phone handset
The LG Optimus One P500 will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.
Factory Reset procedure: this can only be done if your phone is not FROZEN.
1. From the main home screen, select Menu
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Enter your password, then select Yes to confirm
Hard Reset Procedure:
1. Turn the device power off. If your phone is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it back
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and then release the Power button
4. A menu will appear that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Just Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button again
7. Select one of the option then confirm: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Once the wipe is complete,Your Samsung Vibrant will reboot to its factory default state settings.
All your data including third party applications on your phone already deleted, you need to reinstall it all back again.
1. From the Start screen, tap in the upper-right corner. 2. Tap Settings. 3. Scroll down and select About.
4.Tap the Reset your phone button. 5. Confirm your selection by selecting Yes. Then tap Yes again. Your HTC HD7 will then go through the process of resetting to factory default settings. Option 2 - Resetting using the hardware buttons You can also use the buttons to perform a hard reset. This comes in handy if the screen is frozen and you can't access the phone. 1. Turn the phone off. If it's frozen or unresponsive, pull then replace the battery. 2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and power the phone back on. 3. Continue to hold Volume Up and Volume Down until a factory reset screen appears.