Is this question mis-categorized or about a different product? Help this question get an answer by entering the correct category or product below.
Add Your Answer
Tips for a great answer:
- Answer the question.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sir/Mam The most often method when the device hangs or just it frozen, is to remove the battery out after a couple of seconds and then putting it back again. To reset your device just dial this code *2767*3855#, this will reset your phone automatically once rebooted. But sometimes the code may not always useful specially when your Samsung Galaxy Y is frozen and become unresponsive or in other sever hang problem like it just hangs on welcome screen logo. To fix it, just then again remove the battery out, then put it back again. Don't power it ON yet, just press and hold the Volume Up, Center button and Power button at the same time. A menu will then appear that let choose with an option. Just use the volume button to toggle and select the wipe data/factory reset, that will then reset your Galaxy Y to it's factory default settings.
pulling the battery out and if that doent work you can do a factory reset i belive you put it in the mode by pressing home and the volume up button at the same time it will go into recovery mode use the volume to select down to wipe data factory reset, i fix these phone as a part bussiness if that did not work then you can reflash the whole phone in download mode using odin and a new md5 hope this help christo
1. From the main home screen, tap menu 2. Select Settings, then Privacy 3. Select Factory data reset 4. Select Reset phone 5. Enter the password if required, then confirm by selecting Erase everything Factory Reset on Menu Setting Hope this helps, If the phone is frozen, hard reset it through buttons
1. Turn the power off. If the phone is frozen, pull the battery out and inplace it back again 2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button 3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset the phone handset
The LG Optimus One P500 will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.