- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Restore to factory settings
1. From the application menu, Select Settings
2. select SD Card & Phone Storage
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then Select Yes to confirm
To do Hard reset if your phone is frozen:
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Moment is frozen, pull the battery out and put it back again
2. Hold the Volume Down button, Call and End until "Samsung" appears on the screen along with a menu
3. Select Master reset device
4. When the phone is done erasing, choose the option to reboot
Once the Samsung Moment reboot it returns back to factory-fresh default state settings.
1. From the main home screen, tap menu 2. Select Settings, then Privacy 3. Select Factory data reset 4. Select Reset phone 5. Enter the password if required, then confirm by selecting Erase everything Factory Reset on Menu Setting Hope this helps, If the phone is frozen, hard reset it through buttons
1. Turn the power off. If the phone is frozen, pull the battery out and inplace it back again 2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button 3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset the phone handset
The LG Optimus One P500 will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.