- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
iF THEDEVICE HAS FROZEN AFTER A RESET IT MUST HAVE HAD A FAULT BEFORE YOU ATTEMPTED THE PROCEDURE.
aT THIS POINT YOU SHOULD REFER TO THE MANUFACTURER FOR SUPPORT IN THIS MATTER. The reset procedure is there for the end user to correct minor faults at a low level, it corrects such faults where there is no hardware fault or where the software has no fundamental installation issues. If the hard reset has not corrected the issue one or both of these issues must be present.
The manufacturer should ne able to advise you on further action
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close applications or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is still responsive and an application is frozen, close the application with the task manager. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 8-10 seconds. If this problem persists, perform a factory data reset. In the application list, select Settings ? Privacy ? Factory data reset ? Reset phone ? Erase everything.
See Troubleshooting section (pg 109) -
To Restore to factory settings
1. From the application menu, Select Settings
2. select SD Card & Phone Storage
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then Select Yes to confirm
To do Hard reset if your phone is frozen:
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Moment is frozen, pull the battery out and put it back again
2. Hold the Volume Down button, Call and End until "Samsung" appears on the screen along with a menu
3. Select Master reset device
4. When the phone is done erasing, choose the option to reboot
Once the Samsung Moment reboot it returns back to factory-fresh default state settings.
The simple way to tempary solve this problem by just use a pin to insert to the small hole next to the power supply hole.this will turn off the set and start from begining(not reset to factory setting).If your problem back again then need to consider to go to backup and reset to reset to factory setting.It will lose all your data.If still not work contact the factory and install update firmware./
1. From the main home screen, tap menu 2. Select Settings, then Privacy 3. Select Factory data reset 4. Select Reset phone 5. Enter the password if required, then confirm by selecting Erase everything Factory Reset on Menu Setting Hope this helps, If the phone is frozen, hard reset it through buttons
1. Turn the power off. If the phone is frozen, pull the battery out and inplace it back again 2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button 3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset the phone handset
The LG Optimus One P500 will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.
If your Samsung GT-P1000 Galaxy TAB is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold [POWER ] for 8-10 seconds. The device will reboot automatically. If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Menu mode, select Settings ? Privacy ? Factory data reset ? Reset phone ? Erase everything