Question about Home
I was given a Jensen Air Masseur tub without installation plans. It has a blower to connect - model T02-250-120/60-P2-J1. Is there someplace I can find the plans for this. My electrician does not know how to connect all the wires. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I'm Harvey the Master Plumber.
Your problem is: You were given a Jensen Air Masseur tub without installation plans. It has a blower to connect - model T02-250-120/60-P2-J1. Is there someplace you can find the plans for this. Your electrician does not know how to connect all the wires. Any suggestions would be appreciated
I can usually wire this up myself, but any electrician worth his salt can figure it out. If you're having trouble finding such a person then you'll have to get in touch with the manufacturer to get an electrical diagram or instructions.
.Feel free contact me again!
Please give me a rating here at fixya.com before you sign off
Harvey your Master Plumber
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Well, here's the instructions from the service manual. The labor guide says this can be done in 1.6 hours...I don't see how, unless the instructions are wrong about having to remove the instrument panel. My thoughts are that if you are only doing the blower motor, the blower assembly will come out without pulling the dash. You probably only have to do a partial disassembly and remove the glove box and the glove box lower support.
Removal and Installation
1. Disconnect battery ground cable. Remove Instrument panel. (See Instrument Panel Removal) Disconnect resistor connector. remove blower assembly duct. Disconnect motor connector. Remove blower assembly
2. Remove blower assembly screws and blower motor assembly. Remove clip and fan from assembly. Separate motor case and remove blower motor. To install, reverse removal procedure.
1. Disable air bag system. See AIRBAG RESTRAINT SYSTEM article in ACCESSORIES/SAFETY EQUIPMENT SECTION. Disconnect negative battery cable. Scribe mating marks on steering wheel and shaft for installation reference. Using Steering Wheel Remover (J-29752) remove steering wheel. Remove steering cowl.
2. Remove instrument panel grilles and plug, or driving pattern indicator panel (A/T Models). Disconnect electrical connections. Remove instrument panel hood, instrument cluster ezel and instrument cluster. Remove hood release handle. Remove knee protector.
3. Remove dash fuse/relay block and side trim. Remove engine control module box. Remove radio console and glove box lower reinforcement. Remove speaker covers and glove box. Remove heater control panel knobs and cover. Disconnect heater control cables, and remove heater control panel. Remove illumination control knob. Remove instrument panel.
1. Install instrument panel. Install and adjust heater control cables. To complete installation, reverse removal procedure. Ensure mating marks on steering wheel and shaft align. Apply grease to contact ring and tighten steering wheel nut to 26 ft.lbs. (35 N.m).
Feb 28, 2011 | 1995 Isuzu Rodeo
Nov 19, 2010 | 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada
Behind the glove box. Please see my tip at http://www.fixya.com/cars/r6234839-doesn_t_heater_or_air_conditioner_blow . These are generic instructions. If you get stuck, please get back to me.
See instructions from autozone.com below.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
With Air Conditioning
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
Fig. Fig. 1: Disconnect the blower motor wires from the blower motor resistor-1988 Escort
Fig. Fig. 3: The motor can now be removed from the case
Without Air Conditioning
Nov 05, 2010 | 1989 Ford Escort
Jul 30, 2010 | 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis
Jul 15, 2010 | 1987 Buick Century
Apr 23, 2010 | 1996 Ford Explorer
Mar 31, 2010 | 1994 GMC Sierra
Dec 11, 2009 | Whirlpool 5' Jacuzzi Tub Bathtub Cetra...
Aug 16, 2009 | Home
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!