Question about Samsung HT-Q100 System
There is no region hack for.......
but please try the following code may be works>>
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Turn off.
10. Turn player on then off again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Nov 05, 2010 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
May 07, 2010 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Jan 01, 2010 | Samsung HT-X250T Theater System
Jun 04, 2009 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Feb 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Apr 28, 2014 | Samsung HT-Q100 System
1,415 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: