Question about Audio Players & Recorders
How can I unlock the region code on hometheater samsung ht-z510?
Hi,I've found this on another forum, and I'm considering buying a Z510 not sure what differnce there might be with Z510T...
Check this out and if it works for u then I'll know I have the hack before I buy it, otherwise I'l go for another model...
Hope it solves ur problems too
I've tried in mine Z210T - should work as well in the Z510T and Z310T - and it works perfectly (originally region 4).
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds
2. Reconnect your player to its power source
3. Press the Power On button on your remote control
4. Select DVD and wait for the NO DISC on TV
5. Press the Enter button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. Press the 4 button on your remote control
8. Press the 2 button on your remote control
9. Press the 6 button on your remote control
10. Press the 9 button on your remote control
11. Press the Enter button on your remote control
12. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode (Good-Bye appears in the display and the device turn off)
13. Turn on the HT and try your DVDs from other regions!
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 08, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 28, 2015 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 19, 2014 | JBL Quicksilver In-ear Headphones - Vibe...
Apr 03, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 11, 2008 | Motorola Mobility S9 Headphones
616 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!