Question about Home Theater Systems
How can I unlock the region code on hometheater samsung ht-z510?
Hi,I've found this on another forum, and I'm considering buying a Z510 not sure what differnce there might be with Z510T...
Check this out and if it works for u then I'll know I have the hack before I buy it, otherwise I'l go for another model...
Hope it solves ur problems too
I've tried in mine Z210T - should work as well in the Z510T and Z310T - and it works perfectly (originally region 4).
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds
2. Reconnect your player to its power source
3. Press the Power On button on your remote control
4. Select DVD and wait for the NO DISC on TV
5. Press the Enter button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. Press the 4 button on your remote control
8. Press the 2 button on your remote control
9. Press the 6 button on your remote control
10. Press the 9 button on your remote control
11. Press the Enter button on your remote control
12. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode (Good-Bye appears in the display and the device turn off)
13. Turn on the HT and try your DVDs from other regions!
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Home Theater Systems
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Jan 31, 2013 | Samsung HT-E350 5.1 Surround Sound Home...
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
May 07, 2010 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Apr 08, 2010 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
Dec 30, 2008 | Samsung HT-X715T Theater System
615 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!