Question about Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
I need help please to thred the bobbin. Thanks! no instructions!
1. Remove the bobbin case
2. Release the clutch by pulling out the handwheel
3. Draw the thread from the spool andguide the thread throught the hole in the bobbin from the inside to the outside
4. Put the bobbin on the bobbin spindle
5. Push the bobbin to the right
6. Hold the free end of the thread and depress the foot control, wind until full
7. Push the handwheel in (to wngage the clutch)
8. Push the bobbin spindle back tot he left to resume sewing mode.
9. Place the bobbin in the bobbin case (thread should feed clockwise)
10. Draw the thread through the slot in the bobbin case
11. Continue to draw the thread under the tension spring and through the opening Pull out about 4"' of thread
12. Holding the latch open position the bobbin case into the shuttle and release the latch
13. Case should lock into place when released
Hope this helps!
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2010 | Brother CS-6000
Dec 02, 2009 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 18, 2009 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 05, 2009 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Feb 03, 2009 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Dec 15, 2008 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Sep 08, 2008 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Aug 26, 2008 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Dec 12, 2007 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: