My computer as stopped detecting my mx70. Mx navi no longer sees the switcher, so I can no longer load graphics into my switcher. Can someone send me all the settings in the setup to see if its something wrong in there. I know the port is working, so is the cable, and the usb port on the computer, Im waiting, thanks in advance
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Had same problem with 2008 Honda Civic.
Note: you will need anti-theft code so get it first!
1. Turn ignition off.
2. Look for fuse box under steering wheel.
3. Remove fuse #35 which is for the Navi-audio unit.
4. Then re-insert the fuse. This will reset the system.
5. Turn ignition on and the Navi-audio on. Buttons WILL be working now.
6. The unit will request for the anti-theft code for Navi-audio system. Enter the 4 digit code....Yippee!
However, I lost all my radio preset stations. Thankfully my saved destinations in navigation system were intact.