- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a different router with similar problem but to fix this problem I just shut down the CPU and the router, then I waited a minute or 2 so it would reset and when I turned it back on everything woked fine. could be as easy as clicking on the repair internet connection icon so it will rest IP, but you may have already tried that. Good luck
you can try the ff:
► double check the wireless if it's enable or disable. click start > start search > windows mobility center > turn the wireless network ON.
1) reinstall the wireless driver of the computer using the driver disc or using the recovery partition....
2) tried to set-up the home wireless conenction in "Home Set-up Wireless Network" and follow the instruction.
3) reseat wireless card if it's reseatable.
4) download the BIOS update using ethernet cable from the pc website support.
3) contact Internet Service Provider.
4) reinstall the windows to the factory condition.
I have a Garuda phone (CDMA-2000 1X Wireless Local loop Phone HTP-801). I want to connect internet by this but it can be only connect at Window98se,2000 and xp.It does not install on vista. Please help me and told me about how i can install it on vista os
Make sure that all the wireless cards are set in the properties to obtain an ip address automatically, dissable the wired lan adpter connections as this can confuse the router.
Restart all the pc's and then right click on the wireless pc icon in your task bar and then click view wireless networks and make sure that you are connected to your network and that the internet is available, known as local & internet in Vista.
open up internet explorer, go to tools, internet options and delete browsing history cookies and temp files and then refresh the page as the proxy server will need to refresh.