- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the trays in square? If so you might check the doors(1 small (upper) and 1 large (lower) below them. There is also a door toward the top and behind the large tray(duplexer) that I have seen cause a door open message. Hope this helps
Welcome to Fixya. If you lost the user guide on how to fix the error perhaps the link below will help you out your problem. It contains solution on how to fix cartridge error and the proper way to replace cartridge.
Dell AIO 948 Troubleshooting
· Scanner home position sensor failure
· Defective scanner motor
· Defective main motor
· Defective dc power supply board
· Incorrect scanner drive wire position
· Defective dc harness
· CN103 or CN105 on the main board is not correctly connected.
· FU202 on the dc power supply board open (blown fuse).
ok, you need to enter service program as follows Press 7 key.Press 1 key.Hold down the stop/clear key until you see "." in the upper left corner of the display. Release the clear/stop key. press the clear/stop key again. Press the lighter key. The number "5" will now flash in the display.Enter "96" using the number keys.When you have enter the code,Press Print, cut copier off then on.