Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
My canon pixma ip1000 keeps on blinking green (once) followed by orange (5 times) continuously .
You have to reset your printer
1. Unplug AC (and usb just for good measure)
2. Hold Start while plugging in...
3. While still holding Start press Resume twice.
4. This then allows for Removal of Ink Cartridges(if you are past the limit)... a very important step apparently.
5. Now repeat Step 1... Step 2
6. Now press the Resume 4 times (only blinks for 1st two presses !)
7. Should be ready...
Posted on Sep 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000R InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Feb 24, 2017 | Samsung Xpress C410W Laser Printer
Feb 24, 2017 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
545 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!