Want user manual
here is a link to your manual
the codes for a sansui tv are:
Code For Model RCR311B
Code 1191 for Sansui TV Code 1247 for Sansui TV
1. Manually turn on the component you want the remote to control (TV, VCR, DVD, satellite receiver or cable box).
2.Press and hold the TV key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on andremains on. If you release the component key at any time during theDirect Code Entry procedure, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks fourtimes, and the process is exited.
3. While holding down the TV key,use the number keys (0-9) on the keypad to enter the first code above.While you are pressing the numbers, the illuminated ON•OFF key turnsoff.
4. After the fourth number is entered, the illuminated ON•OFFkey turns on. At this time, release the TV key. If the illuminatedON•OFF key turns off, you have entered a valid code and have followedthe correct procedure for Direct Code Entry. If you enter a code numberthat is not in the Code Lists or you do not follow all of the steps forDirect Code Entry, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks four times whenthe TV key is released. This is an indication that a programming errorhas occurred. In that case, repeat the Direct Code Entry process fromstep 2 and try the next code listed.
5. To confirm that thecomponent key is programmed with the correct code for maximumfunctionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of thecomponent’s functions with the remote. If some of the features of yourcomponents do not work, try programming the remote with a differentcode in the list until you find the code that allows the remote tocontrol the majority of your component’s functions. Different codes canprovide different levels of functionality.
7. Remember to write the code down for future reference
Sep 05, 2008 |
Sansui Televison & Video