a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would suggest for the meantime to move back to IE 8 as there are lots of issues with IE 9 as of today July 15, 2011. I wrote down information how to put it back to IE8.
1.Go to the Add or Remove Programs section of the Control Panel. In Windows 7 you will find this just below the address bar when you open my computer.
2. On the Add or Remove Programs make sure to show updates
3. When the list has been populated, scroll down until you find the Internet Explorer section
4. Remove/uninstall Internet Explorer 9 leaving the Internet Explorer 8 on the list
5. After completing the removal, reboot your computer You should now have Internet Explorer 8 active on your system.
In IE 9 the Internet Mail button has been replaced by the "Read Mail" button (looks like a mail envelope) which works like the old Internet Mail button in older versions of Internet Explorer. If the "Read Mail" button is not on your command bar in IE 9, you can add it as follows:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Right click the Command bar (Where you see the icon for Home on the right)
3. Point to Customize and then left click on Add.
4. Under the Available toolbar buttons, left click "Read Mail" and then click on Add.
5. Click Close.
Changes will appear immediately. I hope this has been helpful and thanks for using Fix Ya.
Are you running IE - 64-bit? if so run the 32-bit IE8 application instead. Also try the compatiblity mode. It is the icon directly to the right o the down arrow on the address bar. if that does not help, reset your IE settings by going into the tools menu -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab and click the Reset button. This should bring IE8 back to default settings.
OPEN UP INTERNET EXPLORER.WHEN YOU ARE THERE AT WELCOME TO IE7.ENTER THE HOMEPAGE YOU WANT INTO THE ADDRESS BROWSER WINDOW ie,WWW.MSN.COM OR WHATEVER THE HOME PAGE ADDRESS IS THAT YOU PREFER AND CLICK"GO".DO NOT ENTER THE ADDRESS IN A SEARCH BAR OR ANY OTHER TYPE SEARCH WINDOW ON THE WEB PAGE.YOU NEED TO SEARCH FOR YOUR HOMEPAGE FROM THE INTERNET EXPLORER ADDRESS BAR.ONCE YOU GET YOUR HOMEPAGE,OPEN UP"INTERNET OPTIONS"FROM THE TOOLS TAB AT THE TOP OF INTERNET EXPLORERAT THE FIRST WINDOW IT SAYS"HOMEPAGE"CLICK THE"USE CURRENT"OR "CURRENT"TAB.CLICK "OK" AND EXIT.