Question about Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum 16
I have created some magazine pages in my newsletter section and I need to send them to a print company that only accepts pdf files. I am having a hard time figuring out how to go about this. Although the print master program prompts me to save in pdf format, I cannot seem to do that .I am working on a new Windows Vista computer. I am having the same problem on Printmaster Gold 17. Can anyone help?????????? I need this project ASAP and of course the manufacturer does not have a helpful website.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. In Tools/Options/General Options, check the box beside "Optimal Printing Resolution".
2. Go to File/Printer Setup/Printer Setup.
3. Under "Name" select Broderbund PDF Converter v2.10d
4. Next, go to File/Professional Printing.
5. Select "Save As PDF".
6. At the next screen, type the name of the PDF file you want to save in "Project Name".
7. Under "PDF Resolution", select 600 dpi.
8. Click on "Save As". In the next window, browse to the folder in which you want to save the file (for example: My Documents).
9. Click on the "Save" button.
10. PrintMaster will save the PDF file to the folder you selected.
11. Open the file in Adobe Acrobat to make sure all the elements and pages are there and that it looks as expected.
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
As a work around untill we can figure this issue out. http://www.acrosoftware.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
This is a FREE PDF Print to file program.
At the top left of the page the are links to the PDF Creator and the Required GPL Ghostscript 8. The program will not function without it. Both programs work with x64 Vista. Read the website for the other benifits or the program.
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 27, 2010 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Jun 07, 2010 | The Learning Company PrintMaster Platinum...
Dec 15, 2009 | Broderbund PrintMaster® Platinum 17 Full...
Sep 23, 2009 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum 16
Apr 01, 2009 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Jan 03, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Oct 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 28, 2008 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum 16
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: