Question about Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Could you kindly advise as to how I can delete some songs from my SA178 MP3 player.
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2011 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 21, 2011 | Archos Vision A14VG Digital Media Player
Jan 16, 2011 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Sep 23, 2010 | Toshiba Gigabeat U MEU202 MP3 Player
Sep 07, 2010 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Mar 03, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 19, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Nov 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 12, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2014 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: