Question about Dell OptiPlex SX270 PC Desktop
The slider for changing the screen resolution in the setting does not move.
Monitor type cannot be selected as the properties tab is greyed out.
Check in the device manager is the video driver has no conflicts and is installed. you might need to re-install the video card driver too.
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Nov 02, 2010 | HP G60-127NR Notebook
Apr 09, 2010 | iiyama PROLITE E2200WS WIDESCREEN LCD 22"...
Feb 13, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Jan 01, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jul 18, 2007 | Acer X191WSD Monitor
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: