Hi, I have an apple 8g ipod purchased last chritmas it only contains music. My children bought me a Roberts robi DAB radio which is powered by my ipod. with effect from this date 25/09/08 the ipod will not fire up I cannot see the ipod screen or use any of the ipod functions I have tried to re charge it but it will not. There is still some juice left in the ipod because the DAB radio is still working.
Please can you help me.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards Gareth Cole firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can restore your iPod to factory settings using iPod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your iPod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your iPod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your IPod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. WARNING: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your iPod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize. Apple also notes that company "representatives cannot unlock an iPod if you forget your combination. If you can't unlock your iPod and you don't have access to the primary computer, your only option is to restore the IPod, which will erase all music and data."
For this FREE answer, Please take time to rate me
Google a program called Video Download Studio then you can use it FREE download video or audio form YouTube, google, metacafe, redtube, dailymotion etc. attention:
download function is no need to register you can also use it to convert video to audio, video to video, audio to audio. use it convert video to mp3 mp4 for your iPod tutorial; http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/how-to-use
You CAN use Amazon, but you may have to convert the songs via iTunes before they will load. If the songs fail to convert, then you purchased the songs in protected WMA format, which just will not work with the iPod. You cna purchase songs via iTunes - those will definitely work.
There was a time when free music was plentiful - not anymore.
You can try using the free services like Limewire, Morpheus, Forstwire, etc., but I do not reccomend them:
A) They are virus-prone
B) some ISP's will cut off your internet service if you use them
C) You have to be careful that you are only downloading songs that are in mp3 or AAC format- other formats won't work on your ipod