- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The sea salt water has made the charging port corrode. So get a screw
driver, open the phone and bring out the charging port. The charging
port is where you put our charger. Use methylated spirit to brush the
charging port and the panel where the charging port is place.
Dry it for 30 minutes and couple the phone and it will start working fine.
Yes if it only works on the charger than that means that the battery is fried due to the water damage if you replace the battery the new will hold a charge and it should work. cause the water damage probably is keeping the old battery from holding any kind of charge. Hope this works for you
if your phone dropped in water then the first step to be done is immigately remove the battery and then let it dried through a table lamp. you should keep it under 100 W test lamp at a distance of 5-6 feet. if it worked fine after dropping in water and again shut off then open the cover and do this method..
probably you have an internal hardware problem. if you can open your fon, check for grounded or shorted part or any corrosions and clean it w/ a laquer thinner... if you cant open it, just have them fixed by service centers near you...