Question about Computers & Internet
1. Go to Start > Run and type in services.msc then press Enter.
2. In the window that opens find "Print Spooler" on the right
3. Right-click "Print Spooler" and select "Properties".
4. Click on the "Recovery" tab and change all 3 drop-down boxes to "Restart The Service".
5. Make sure the 2 text boxes underneath say "1" in them.
6. Click Ok until you are back at the Services window, close it and you're good to go.
7. Go back into the properties of the "Print Spooler" tab and be sure to click Start to restart the Print Spooler service and it will restart the service immediately.
and try this also,
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2013 | LG Computers & Internet
on Apr 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2010 | Sony VAIO PCV-RZ44 (PCV-RZ44G) PC Desktop
Nov 15, 2009 | HP GX614AA Pavilion A6330F Desktop PC
May 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2009 | HP xw6600 Workstation with 650W 80 PLUS...
Oct 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!